Ants are one of the biggest nuisances in the pest world. You can get them easily and it is hard to get rid of them. Also, because of their size the can fit through or into almost anything. Imagine opening up your pantry to an ant infestation. Unfortunately, that’s not an uncommon thing; it’s normally dark and there are plenty of snacks to go around. When your home is affected by ants you want to get rid of them as quickly as possible without too much hassle. ePest Solutions can help! Along with our top of the line, professional products, we offer many different tools to teach you how to kill ants once and for all.
- Bait – Bait is very commonly used to get rid of ants. It is easy to use and when you use it right, it can be very effective. The ants are attracted to the bait and when they come into contact with it or ingest it they die. Some bait works instantly, but most work slowly in their bodies so that the other ants aren’t suspicious of their behavior and so that the effected ants can spread the poison among the group.
- Insecticide spray – There are also many different sprays that you can use on ants. These are most effective when used in conjunction with another product and when applied to the nest. Sprays come in two varieties: repellent and non-repellent. Repellents can be sensed by the ant so they will not go near the area and non-repellent are tasteless and odorless so that the ants don’t know they are ingesting the insecticide.
- Dusts – Ant control dusts are perfect for small cracks or crevices. Sometimes ants will nest within a wall, in the base boards, etc. and the easiest way to treat those areas is to dust them. We recommend you use a compressed-air duster to apply the dust to any area. It offers a much greater result, conserves product, and is easier.
- Granules – Granules are best used on fire ants. Fire ants are incredibly difficult to get rid of and one of the only proven killers is granules. They should be applied to the ant hill and then soaked with water. This should be done on your entire property and should be repeated multiple times.
- Kits – Kits are great because they contain a variety of products to help you eliminate the ants. Depending on the affected area size, type of ants and severity of the problem, we have the right kit for you.
- Specialty ant control – Ants such as fire ants, pharaoh ants, argentine ants and raspberry crazy ants can be especially difficult to dispatch. They are much bigger, stronger and more resilient than average ants and carry more ants per colony. When you are trying to get rid of these ants make sure you follow all the instructions very carefully and repeat treatments when needed.
Here at ePest Solution we aim to provide every customer with exceptional service and product quality. We also want to help you learn how to kill ants so that your problem does not persist. Before you purchase any ant control products make sure you find out what kind of ant you have and where they are located. This will be a significant help when choosing the right products.