We’ve all come into contact with one creepy crawly or another, but most people will agree that cockroaches, big or small, are the creepiest. It doesn’t help that there are over 3,500 different species of cockroaches and they are difficult to get rid of. Going through an exterminator can get very expensive and although that crunch under your foot might be rewarding, it won’t stop the others from coming into your home and leading more with them. Take care of the problem yourself with a professional grade roach control product from ePest Solutions.
Choosing a roach control product
There are many different products that can help you eliminate your cockroach problem. These include baits, drain treatments, insecticides, roach pheromone traps, insect growth regulators and aerosols. Many of these can be used simultaneously for increased effectiveness.
- Baits are used to lure cockroaches to eat; they eat the bait and die within 48 hours. Most are safe to use even around children and pets. We recommend you place the bait in areas where cockroaches frequent and in small, dark spaces.
- Insecticides are very commonly used to eliminate roaches because they are potent, fast and easy. We sell insecticides in dust and liquid. The greatest thing about insecticides is that they don’t just kill cockroaches, but they work to get rid of other pests as well, such as fleas, mites, mosquitos, crickets, ants, beetles and many more. Many of our products are odorless and are safe to use around children and pets, but make sure you always double check the labels when you have little ones.
- Insect growth regulators have become very popular and are very effective. They stop the growth cycle of cockroaches at a young age and make it easier to get rid of any roach infestation. It will also help to prevent future problems from occurring.
When choosing a roach control product, there are some things to take into consideration
- Children and pets are the most important thing to consider. You want to make sure that you use products that will not harm them and if they will, you want to make sure to vacate the premises until the problem is alleviated.
- Also consider the price; you want a product that works and doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg. If you purchase a cheaper quality, chances are you will end up spending way more money than planned because you will have to purchase multiple products. Not only will that take a toll on your wallet, but it is also frustrating and the problem will continue to get worse. Spend the extra money on a high quality product.
- Before you purchase a roach control product make sure you know where the cockroaches are coming from or at least going to. If they are congregating in a tight crevice of your counter you will want a product that works well in holes and crevices, such as dust.
Having to deal with any pest issue is a battle that no one wants to fight. Let us make it a little easier for you by providing you with high quality pest solutions for affordable prices and exceptional customer service.