- T-Rex, snap-E traps, snap traps should be placed in rodent pathways and along their runs.
- Common attractants include peanut butter, chocolate frosting, and nutella
- When there is a damage of children and pets getting harmed by traps, they should be placed inside a tamper resistant bait station.
- Rodent pheromones left in and around a trap will help attract other rodents to the trap (Provoke)
- Identify active runways and place the mechanical traps in dark areas, along walls and behind objects (Proketch and Ketchall)
- Ideal placements in commercial facilities are along both sides of interior and exterior doorways
- For fast and easy removal use a glue board in conjunction with mechanical rodent traps (Catchmaster 72MB’s)
- Can be used to monitor the presence of rodents and also insects
- Place glue boards in rodents active pathways
- Keep glue boards free of dust , debris and moisture are they will become ineffective
- They should not be used in corners