Product code: 2002
"WOW, this kit packs a Punch… Nothing better, ants no more."
This ant control kit will control sugar ants, Pharaoh ants, Cornfield Ants, Argentine Ants and a Variety of Household Ants.
Why we put these 2 Advance Ant Control products together: This kit covers all the basis of food sources for a large majority of ants. See below for specific applications for both items.
TRUST US! This kit works!
- Complete pest control product; perfect for the average size home. Contains 2 tubes of Advance 388B Ant Gel & 8 Advance Dual Choice Ant Bait Stations plus Plunger.
- Contains Advance Dual Choice and Advance 388B active ingredient Abamectin B1.
- The only professional ant baits Advance Dual Choice with two professional attractants!
- Each station contains a protein blend and a carbohydrate/oil blend in separate walled compartments, giving hard to control ants and irresistible choice.
- Originally developed for Pharoah ants because spraying will cause their colonies to split and bud, worsening infestations.
Advance 388B Ant Gel: Controls Ants (Including, Acrobat, Allegheny, Argentine, Bigheaded, Cornfield, Crazy, Ghost, Harvester, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid, White footed, Thief and Honey).
- INDOOR: Apply gel indoors in areas where ants are seen, including areas behind the refrigerator, stove, around water pipes, in cracks and crevices on window and door sills.
- Renew bait as needed.
- Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets.
- OUTDOOR: Apply small, pea-sized bait placements where ants congregate or are seen entering the building.
- Bait near or in cracks, crevices or void spaces around windows, door jams and sills, eaves, patios, garages, under stairwells, and crawl spaces.
- Other areas where ants travel, hide or nest may also be baited (i.e. fences, trees, tree holes and around concrete slabs and asphalt covered areas).
- Renew bait as needed, keeping in mind that outdoor gel placements may dry more quickly than indoor placements and may have to be replaced more frequently.