Indar 2F Fungicide
Indar® 2F fungicide controls apple scab, rusts, powdery mildew and summer diseases like sooty blotch and flyspeck in apples; blossom blight, fruit brown rot, peach scab and cherry leaf spot in stone fruit; mummyberry in blueberries; and cottonball tip blight (Monilinia oxycocci) and cranberry fruit rot complex in cranberries.
- Excellent protection of the fruit and leaf by remaining on the fruit and leaf surface longer
- Protectant control with some locally systemic and curative activity
- Strong residual activity
- Excellent rainfastness
- Greater intrinsic activity against the apple scab fungus than most other SI fungicides
- Outstanding control of fruit diseases, such as brown rot on stone fruits and scab, rusts, sooty blotch and flyspeck on apples.
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation that is tank-mix compatible with other crop protection products
Apples: Apply at green tip or when environmental conditions are favorable for disease development. Apply on a seven-to-10 day spray schedule through the first cover spray, then 10 to 14 days afterward.
Stone Fruit: For blossom blight, begin applications at early red bud stage before infection occurs. If conditions are favorable for disease development, apply again at full bloom and at petal fall. For fruit brown rot, begin applications two to three weeks before harvest using a seven-to-20-day spray interval.