Product code: 2013
Everything you need to control a heavy flea population inside and used for multiple treatments.
1 16oz Suspend SC
2 Precor Insect Growth regulator 1ounce bottles bottles
2 cans Ultracide.
- Will treat 3,000 - 5000 square feet.
- Easy to use Suspend has a easy to use tip and pour measuring system.
- Precor is exactly measured for 1 gallon
- Suspend SC is also a great general insecticide for inside and out control of all pest.
- Low odor
- Insect growth regulator is essential for control the next generation of fleas, will hault the fleas life cycle.
- Apply in a sweeping fashion onto floors
- Ultracide is a ready to use contact insecticide with Nylar Insect Growth Regulator
- Can be safely applied to carpets, animal bedding and fabric
- Will give you 7 months flea control.
Download Flea Kit Instruction Guide
Suspend SC Insecticide is a suspended concentrate containing Deltamethrin. Suspend SC's broad label includes the control of ants (Suspend makes an effective ant spray killer), spiders, roaches, flies, mosquitoes, fleas, wasps and hornets, centipedes, millipedes, pantry pests, silverfish, bedbugs, beetles and more. Suspend SC leaves a clear residual on surfaces that keeps on killing pests for up to 3 months. Suspend SC Insecticide is an EXCELLENT general purpose perimeter pesticide for use both indoors and outdoors. 16 oz.
Only Precor IGR's molecules move to the places pre-adult fleas live, like the base of carpet fibers and between furniture cushions - in short, the sources of a flea infestation. Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development. As a result, pre-adult fleas cannot produce new infestations of breeding, biting adults. PREVENTS ADULT FLEA EMERGENCE FOR 7 MONTHS.
Ultracide is a very effective flea control aerosol that provides immediate kill of adult fleas and prevents formation of new adults from eggs or larvae. Ultracide dries quickly and will eliminate flea problems for up to seven months. (Ultracide differs from Precor 2000 in that Ultracide has an initial faster kill.) 20 oz. can.