Drione Insecticide Dust
Product code: 1119
DRIONE Insecticide provides quick insect control of dozens of standard household pests, and keeps on working for up to 6 months if left undisturbed. Use it in homes and institutions, including food plants and granaries to control a large number of different insects including ants, cockroaches, silverfish, bedbugs, fleas, lice, bees, and other pests. Drione dust is an excellent insect control product and will also protect against the entrance of drywood termites.
A desiccant dust, Drione is non-staining and relatively odorless.
- Boxelder bugs
- Cheese mites
- Cigarette beetles
- Cockroaches: American and Oriental
- Confused flour beetles
- Dark mealworms
- Drugstore beetles
- Drywood termites
- Grain beetles
- Grain mites
- Granary weevils
- Ground beetles
- Red flour beetles
- Sawtoothed grain beetles
- Yellow mealworms
How to Use Drione Insecticide Dust for Effective Pest Control
- Within food areas, application of DRIONE is limited to crack and crevice treatment only.
- Care should be taken to avoid depositing the drione dust onto exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. Avoid contamination of food or food processing surfaces.
For applications in non-food areas, apply a continuous visible film where insects hide:
- Underneath and behind stairs, refrigerators and appliances
- On, around, and behind moldings, shelving, baseboards, pipe openings, cracks and crevices
- For severe infestations, apply Drione behind cabinets and walls, in crawl spaces and attics.
Bellows Hand Duster
Bellows Duster for application of dusts and small granular baits into voids, cracks, crevices and other tight spaces.
Product Code: 1211
- Pop off top for easy filling
- Internal spring design causes lass hand fatigue
- Galvanized steel parts for durability and long life
- Can be held upright or inverted for optimal dust and bait derpersal