Product Code: 2479 - One Pound
Target Pests: Ants, Boxelder Bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Silverfish, Fleas, Firebrats, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Ground Beetles, Millipedes, Scorpions, Spiders, Sowbugs, Moths, Carpet Beetles, Bed Bugs, Pantry Pests, Stored Product Pests, and Aphids
D-Fense Dust may be applied using a hand duster or electric dusters.
Apply D-Fense Dust at a rate of 1/2 lbs per 1,000 square feet. Ensure all food handling areas are dust free before use. Restrictions: CT
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
D-Fense Dust is intended to be applied with a hand or power duster.
1. Fill your duster with D-Fense Dust.
2. Apply light puffs of D-Fense Dust to hiding and travel areas of insects.
In living areas make sure dust is not on exposed surfaces or free floating in the air.
3. Apply dust into cracks and crevices (ducts, false floors, ceilings, wall voids, electrical fittings, plumbing pipes, cabinets, refrigerators, stoves, sinks, windows, doors, attics, crawlspaces, and baseboards.
4. Apply D-Fense Dust at a rate of 1/2 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
5. Ensure all food handling areas are dust free before use.