CYPER TC multi-insecticide is water based and contains cypermethrin and no alpha cyano group. That means you can use it inside and out. You can apply it to a larger perimeter area.
Product code: 1179
- Non-irritating, non-staining and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents. It's even labeled for food-handling areas.
- Compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
- Once it dries, it is virtually impossible to tell where it has been sprayed.
- No unsightly residues and phytotoxicity.
- A top professional general insect and termite control
- Can be used for preconstruction soil application treatment
- • Cypermethrin present in the insecticide is very effective and fast in insect control
- Gives up to 90 day residual
- Can be used inside and out to control ants, roaches, crickets and many other occasional invaders
- Non-volatile and stable in sunlight.
- 1 gallon of water diluted with CYPER TC usually completely covers a 2,000 to 2,500 sq. foot home.
- 1 JUG can make 100-400 gallons (can treat your house for years)
CYPER TC multi-insecticide contains cypermethrin and can be used for a variety of insects and pest control such as Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Bees, Beetles, Biting Flies, Box elder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Crickets, Cutworms, , Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Roaches (including Cockroaches), Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sow bugs (Pill bugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), and Wasps.
ePestSolutions also provides a variety of pest control products with chemicals which include pyrethroids, pyrethrins, hydramethylnon and many more to control pests in your home and make your home pest free.
Not for sale in: AK, CA, SC, NY, RI, VT, CT, MA