CYPER TC multi-insecticide is water based and contains no alpha cyano group. That means you can use it inside and out. You can apply it to a larger perimeter area.
- Non-irritating, non-staining and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents. It's even labeled for food-handling areas.
- Compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
- Once it dries, it is virtually impossible to tell where it has been sprayed.
- No unsightly residues and phytotoxicity.
- A top professional general insect and termite control
- Can be used for preconstruction soil application treatment
- Fast knockdown of pests
- Gives up to 90 day residual
- Can be used inside and out to control ants, roaches, crickets and many other occasional invaders
- Non-volatile and stable in sunlight.
- 1 gallon of water diluted with CYPER TC usually completely covers a 2,000 to 2,500 sq. foot home.
- 1 JUG can make 100-400 gallons (can treat your house for years)
Controls Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Bees, Beetles, Biting Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Crickets, Cutworms, , Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Roaches (including Cockroaches), Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), and Wasps.