Product code: 1162 Now in 0.88 oz bags
Contrac mouse and rat bait is a single feeding anticoagulant rodent bait that includes rat and mouse pellets. The active ingredient is Bromadiolone, which controls Warfarin -resistant rats.
Contrac Rodenticide Pellets Kills Mice and Rats
- Contrac pellet bait is manufactured from an advanced formulation that produces a fresh tasting, highly compressed pellet, noted for outstanding palatability and a long shelf life.
- Contract Pellet Place Packs hold up well in adverse conditions, making them a popular choice in moist conditions.
- The hardness of these mouse and rat pellets also satisfies the rodent's desire to gnaw. Rodents, however, can translocate pellets.
- Contrac Pelleted bait is packaged in polyglassine place packs of various sizes that keep bait fresh and free from contaminating odors.
- Rodents open the place packs with their gnawing.
- The slender place packs can be used in bait stations along rodent runways and in hard-to-reach locations.
- Packs can be opened also and loose pellets poured down burrows.
- Contrac place packs are easy to use, simply placing the pack down. The rodent will gnaw through the pack.
- 1 case of 120 place packs
- Comes in 6 packs per sleeve
- Same quality in as in Contrac Blox
- Place pacs where mice and rats can find them
- Kills rats and mice in a single feeding
- #1 bait place pack used by pros
- Superior Acceptance with Bromadiolone Bait
CONTRAC Rodenticide, with the active ingredient, Bromadiolone, is a fresh tasting, highly compressed pelleted bait that holds up well, particularly in adverse or moist conditions. Made from an advanced formulation process, CONTRAC Rodenticide gets superior rodent acceptance and control, including control of Warfarin-resistant rats.
Besides its outstanding flavor and a long shelf life, CONTRAC Rodenticide pellets also satisfy a rodent's desire to gnaw. Rats and mice can consume a lethal dose of CONTRAC Rodenticide in just one feeding. Rodents, however, can translocate pellets.
CONTRAC Rodenticide comes in bulk and in pre-measured polyglassine place pacs that keep the mouse and rat pellets fresh and free from contaminating odors.
- Rodents open the place pacs with their gnawing. The slender place pacs can be used in hard-to-reach locations or in bait stations placed along rodent runways and.
- Packs can also be opened and loose pellets poured down burrows.
- Bait shyness is not a problem with CONTRAC baits because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed.
- It is also less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants.
- The antidote, Vitamin K1 is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment. Restrictions: Not for sale in Alaska
ePestSolutions can help control pests with our full line of professional control supplies of baits and poisons for the Do It yourself Pest Control homeowner, to kill and control rodents & mouse, like a professional.
Not for sale in Alaska