Boxelder Bug Overwintering Kit
Demon WP pks (2)
Delta Dust 1 lb (1)
Bellow Hand Duster (1)
Buy separate and pay $58.21, Buy the Kit and SAVE!
Demon WP Insecticide for Insect and Pest Control
Demon WP is a crack and crevice and or spot treatment for residual and contact control of ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders, German cockroaches, scorpions and occasional invaders such as firebrats, silverfish, centipedes, millipedes and certain other insects.
This insect killer is an odorless wet table powder, and is the most popular insect repellent used in general household insect control and pest control. Demon WP insecticide gives three to four months of insect control and virtually insect free houses. Professional pest control operators use Demon WP in their quarterly and annual pest control accounts, in homes and businesses.
- Gives up to 90 day residual and is virtually odorless
- Can be used inside and out for ant control and also to control roaches, crickets and many other "occasional invaders"
Restrictions: Not for sale in New York
Along with ants, Demon WP Insecticide can be used for a variety of pest control treatments which include roach control, spider control, cricket control etc.
Delta Dust Insecticide Dust 1 lb
The One and Only Water Proof Dust
DeltaDust with DeltaGard is the world's first and only 100% waterproof insecticide dust, so it works in the wet and damp places that insects love. Nothing short of running water will disturb it, making DeltaDust an ideal crack and crevice treatment.
Since its effect is not diminished by moisture, DeltaDust provides a residual of up to 8 months with a DeltaGard active ingredient concentration of just 0.05%; probably the lowest of any insecticide dust anywhere.
What's more, DeltaDust is odorless, and is an economical buy; a standard 1 lb. bottle covers about 2000 sq. ft.
DELTADUST Application Tips:
- DeltaDust is a waterproof insecticide intended for application with a hand or power duster (Actisol DPA or similar equipment), with a paint brush or by other suitable means, for hiding and runaway areas and other places where insects are found.
- In living areas, apply in such a manner as to avoid depositions on exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
- To apply insecticide directly into cracks and crevices, use a bulbous duster or other suitable equipment. Apply lightly and uniformly to infested area. Pay particular attention to: cracks and crevices, service ducts, floors and ceilings, wall voids, around electrical and telephone fittings and equipment, around water and sewer pipes, under and behind cabinets, refrigerators and sinks, around windows and door frames, along baseboards, in attics and crawl spaces. The amount to be applied will vary with the site but should usually be in the range of 2-3 grams of DeltaDust per square yard (or 0.5 lbs per 1000 square feet).
Always follow the label when using DeltaDust.
You can find more pest control products especially insect repellents and ant control products at the lowest prices with the fastest delivery!
Bellows Hand Duster
Bellows Duster for application of dusts and small granular baits into voids, cracks, crevices and other tight spaces.
- Pop off top for easy filling
- Internal spring design causes less hand fatigue
- Galvanized steel parts for durability and long life
- Can be held upright or inverted for optimal dust and bait derpersal