BioMop Bacterial Formulation for General Cleaning and Removal of Organic Material. New formula BioMop is a state-of-the-art floor cleaner combined with a highly concentrated biological degrader.
Product Code: 1222
- 1 Gallon
- Restaurants and other food preparation facilities often experience sanitation problems associated with the buildup of kitchen grease (organic waste) on floors, in drains, and under heavy equipment.
- These problems include infestations by fruit flies and drain flies, slippery floor surfaces, foul odors, and clogged (slow) drains.
- Mopping with standard floor cleaning products, or hosing/power washing with water only, does not remove grease and organic waste it only breaks it up pushing it into drains and under equipment where it accumulates.
- The biological component consists of Bacillus-family microorganisms including MGD (Microbial Grease Degrader), a patent-pending strain that breaks down long chain fatty acids the primary component of problem grease deposits.
- BioMop Organic Waste Cleaner quickly penetrates porous floor surfaces and digests grease that accumulates over time.
- Inhibits foul odors caused by rancid or anaerobic environments. BioMop cleans the floor and removes organic waste all in one step.
- Can be applied by mopping or hosing.
- For mopping add 2 oz. to 1-gallon water and mop in the usual manner (treat drains by pouring the unused mop water into each drain).
- To apply by hosing use the BioMop Hose End Sprayer (for smaller facilities) or the wall-mounted BioMop Application System (for larger facilities).
- Both systems inject BioMop into the water stream at pre-set dilution ratios.
In addition to floor and drain cleaners, ePestSolutions also offers a full line of professional fly control supplies, fly bait, fly traps, insect growth regulators, natural fly control, fly lights, bulbs, glueboards and insecticides for the Do It Yourself Pest Control homeowner and commercial restaurant owners.
1 jug - $35.99
4 jugs - $112.00