Bifen 96 oz Generic Talstar Bifenthrin 7.9%
#1 Professional and general insect and termite control product.
BIFEN I/T multi-insecticide has a broad label you can count on. A true miticide, BIFEN I/T multi-insecticide controls over 75 different pests
- Contains 7.9% Bifenthrin
- It provides fast knockdown and long lasting control of even the toughest lawn and ornamental pests.
- It controls all species of ants, knocking them out and keeping them out with long-lasting residual.
- Can be used for Preconstruction treatment (soil application)
- Fast knockdown of pests
- Gives up to 90 day residual and is virtually odorless
- Can be used inside and out to control ants, roaches, crickets and many other "occasional invaders"
- Non-volatile and stable in sunlight.
- 1 gallon of water diluted with BIFEN I/T will completely treat a 2,000 to 2,500 sq. foot home.
- Water based and contains no alpha cyano group. That means you can use it inside and out. You can apply it to a larger perimeter area.
- Non-irritating, non-staining and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents.
- Labeled for food-handling areas. And it's compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
- No unsightly residues and phytotoxicity.
- Controls Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Bees, Beetles, Biting Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Crickets, Cutworms, , Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles†, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Roaches (including Cockroaches), Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), and Wasps
Restrictions: Not for sale in: MA, NY, CT, SC, VT, HI, AK
Best applied with a 1 gallon sprayer. Apply to outside foundation and all entry points such as around windows, doors, etc. Always read the label completely before use!
1 pint (16 oz.) concentrate yields 16-32 gallons of finished solution.
1 quart (32 oz.) concentrate yields 32-96 gallons of finished solution.
¾ gallon (96 oz.) concentrate yields 96-192 gallons of finished solution.
Standard Application Dilution rates / Mixing Ratios for Bifen IT
0.33 oz./gallon of water – 0.02% - prevention, low level infestions
0.5 oz./gallon of water – 0.031% – general indoor or outdoor use
1.0 oz./gallon of water - 0.06% - severe infestations, less frequent treatments, longer residual, quicker knockdown
1 gallon of finished solution should cover 1,000 square feet when using a hand pump sprayer.