Product code: 9858
Advion Roach Bait Stations 60 stations per bag
DuPont™ Advion® cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product from DuPont Professional Products targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches. Based on the exceptional active ingredient - indoxacarb, Advion® cockroach gel bait represents the miracles DuPont science can deliver. Cockroach species controlled, but not limited to: German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian. This outstanding pest control product combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled!
Advion® cockroach bait arena can be used to control cockroach populations indoors and outdoors with the active ingredient indoxacarb, and because the entry holes to the arena are specially designed, Advion® cockroach bait arena can effectively target both large and small cockroaches.
|Average Customer Review: (1 Reviews)|
|Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.|
Q: how do one apply the product in the house, will the station be broken before placing it at the right places or it should it be placed on the ground as it is.
A: No the station does not require any activation, they are loaded with roach control bait in the Advion Roach Bait Stations and should be placed in any and all areas that you are seeing to roaches, egg casings ant feces. They will typically be located in areas with water and a food source.
Q: Can these be put outside? Or is it not safe for them to be out there?
A: Yes the Advion Roach Bait Stations can be used outside the property where you suspect they are entering.
Q: I have pets; can this be used around them? Can they get into the stations?
A: With pets it is best to place the Advion Roach Bait Stations, in areas where the pets do not have access, in cabinets, under appliances, etc. This will insure that your animals cannot get to the stations.
Application Recommendations for Advion Cockroach Gel Bait
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded.
Advion features a potent, proprietary gel formulation, which makes it highly attractive to cockroaches. This formulation remains palatable for up to three months after application, providing excellent control of German cockroaches, as well as American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian cockroach species.
Indoxacarb Provides a Thorough Knockdown
Here are some general use recommendations for Advion Cockroach Bait, but it is always necessary to follow the label; recommendation’s that come with all products.
Use Instructions and Precautions:
Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
Bait stations will work best to apply bait into cabinets, under refrigerators and other appliances. We would recommend you use the combination of the bait and the bait stations.
You want to keep the bait in areas that are where there is high moisture, kitchens and bathrooms.
1. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Treatment Rates for All Uses
Indoor Use Directions
Advion Cockraoch gel bait will stay moist up to 3 months so it will continue to attract roaches if the bait is in place.
For outdoor application try and locate the area that the roaches may be entering from and eliminate or block it to the best of your ability.
You can place small spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait on the outside area of any areas that you having a cockroach problem, keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Can be applied as a bead or spot to the pest entry spot, this may be along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewers, garbage holding areas, trees that maybe harboring pest cockroach.
Inspect and keep the bait fresh.