Advance Termite Bait Cartridges (TBC) are used during the baiting phase. After termites have been identified in the monitoring stations, the Advance Termite Inspection Cartridges (TIC) are replaced with these bait cartridges. The bait is contained in a plastic container for easy inspection. The termite bait stations should still be checked every 3 months even when termites are present in the baiting station.
Product Code: 1167
- 6 per order
- Contains 0.25% diflubenzuron
- Used during baiting phase for effective termite control
- Contains 93 grams compressed Puri-Cell bait matrix with .25% diflubenzuron
- Containerized for ease of inspection
- Diflubenzuron has proven to be extremely effective for termite baiting.
- Chitin synthesis inhibitor (IGR)
- Market leading class of chemistry
- Delayed mode of action allows widespread transfer within the colony for maximum secondary kill
- Effective against all common subterranean termites
Not for sale in NY