Medallion® WDG fungicide is now formulated as a water dispersible granule, providing growers with a more user-friendly way to control major foliar, root and stem diseases. With its flexibility, effective active ingredient and proven performance, Medallion WDG means growers can have it all when it comes to disease control.
The industry standard just got better with Medallion WDG. Its easy-to-use formulation provides effective disease control growers trust, and as the only fungicide in its chemical class, it is a key rotational tool for resistance management.
- Water dispersible granule formulation means it is easier to mix, measure, store and apply.
- Fludioxonil, the active ingredient in Medallion WDG, is extremely effective at low use rates and begins working immediately to protect plants.
- Labeled for use in greenhouses, lath, shade houses, outdoor nurseries, interiorscapes, and commercial and residential landscapes, Medallion WDG can be used in a variety of operations.
- New water dispersible granule formulation replaces wettable powder.
- Easy-to-measure, easy-to-mix and easy-to-apply.
- Strong performer against key diseases such as Rhizoctonia, Botrytis and Fusarium.
- Growers can easily measure the amount they need and will not have to hassle with bags.
- Provides reliable protection against a wide range of key diseases from seedling to final production, including Botrytis, Alternaria, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium.
- Registered use sites give growers more flexibility in their operation and application. Medallion WDG delivers 21-28 day residual control as a drench and 7-14 day residual control as a foliar spray.