InVite™ Moth Lure Gel is a broad use pantry moth attractant that generates outstanding results through its unique gelled-oil technology. This technology protects the pheromones prior to release and provides a more controlled and uniform release after application. InVite Moth Lure Gel (IMLG012) is a special oil-based bait that's designed to lure almond, ephestia, Indian meal, plodia, tobacco, Mediterranean flour and raisin moths. It's made of non-pesticidal and non-toxic formula that contains pheromone attractants which is irresistible to moths. It can be used on any glue boards, or in a Yellow PFT Station for large-volume trapping in dusty locations. It can also be applied in a D-Sect IPM Station for a more discreet trapping in places like retail stores. It comes in an easy-to-use 12-dose mini-syringe with markings on the tube for your convenience.
- Contains pheromones for attracting plodia, ephestia, Indian meal, tobacco, almond, Mediterranean flour and raisin moths
- Non-toxic, non-pesticidal formula is effective for up to 90 days
- Easy to use 12-dose mini-syringe with convenient dosage markings on the tube
- Can be applied to glueboards of any shape or size
- For high-volume trapping in dusty areas, InVite™ Moth Lure Gel can be placed in a Yellow PFT™ Station and water put in the cup with a drop of dish soap to drown the insects
- For discreet trapping in areas such as retail stores, InVite™ Moth Lure Gel can be placed in a D-Sect™ IPM Station