Turf & Ornamental Fungicide
Honor Guard is a broad spectrum fungicide that controls disease on turf and ornamentals.
Treats a wide variety of fungi on turf and ornamentals, including dollar spot, brown patch, take all patch, powdery mildew, rust, leaf spot, and pink patch.
AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI, WV
HONOR GUARD PPZ TURF & ORNAMENTAL FUNGICIDE
BROAD SPECTRUM AND SYSTEMIC DISEASE CONTROL FOR TURF AND ORNAMENTALS
TANK MIXES For broader spectrum control, Honor Guard PPZ can be tank mixed with other fungicides. For example, Subdue may be tank mixed with Honor Guard PPZ or used alone when conditions are favorable for Pythium blight. Honor Guard PPZ is also compatible with numerous herbicides and insecticides. Check compatibility before tank mixing.
Add Unite (3 pts. per 100 gals.) to tank mixes which are incompatible. Follow the directions under
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS for tank mixes. Observe all directions, precautions, and limitations on labeling of all products used in tank mixes. Tank mixtures or other applications of products referenced on this label are permitted only in those states in which the referenced products are registered.
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
1. USE HONOR GUARD PPZ IN A PREVENTIVE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAM.
2. Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
3. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
4. For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
5. For control of soil-borne diseases, Honor Guard PPZ can be watered in after application.
6. Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
7. For optimum turf quality and disease control, use Honor Guard PPZ in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
8. Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
9. Before use of any fungicide, proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
10. Do not apply more than 16 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft.2/calendar year nor apply more than 5.4 gals. of product per acre per calendar year.
11. Do not graze animals on treated areas. Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry. Page 4 of 8
12. Bermudagrass can be sensitive to Honor Guard PPZ. Do not exceed 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 30 days on any variety of bermudagrass. In Florida, do not apply Honor Guard PPZ to bermudagrass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90°F.
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.