Garlon 3A is for cut-stump and basal treating vegetation.
- Controls a broad spectrum of woody brush and broadleaf weeds
- Formulated for direct foliar applications
- Injection for selective conifer release and hardwood timber stand improvement
- Nonvolatile amine formulation
- Label allows for applications to emerged weeds and brush in standing water or on banks and shores of lakes and ponds associated with production forestry tracts (No fishing, swimming, or domestic livestock restrictions)
- Tank-mix compatibility (as directed on label)
- Rainfast within two hours