With the Wall-Mounted Ultraviolet Light Insect Trap from Gardner, you can achieve the cleanest space possible, even when space itself is a restriction.
Thats because this wall-mounted bug trap is designed for use in confined spaces, like kitchens, hallways and other spots without a lot of room measuring a slim 2.37 inches deep to silently dispose of bugs without the use of chemicals.
The narrow design also makes them ideal for hiding your bug trap from the eyes of guests or customers, easily stashed on top of a fixture or behind a plant while protecting up to 1,800 square feet through 30 watts of UV attraction.
Plus, its constructed from carbon steel and painted white to blend with most neutral colors. Easily serviced, UV bulbs can be quickly swapped out through the access door and adhesive boards can be changed in seconds without ever opening the trap. Dimensions: 18.5 L x 12 H x 2.37 D.
Ultraviolet Light Insect Trap - Wall Mounted Features:
1. Use in areas of high fly activity inside doorways and docks. Flies are attracted indoors by food odors, warm air and light coming from doorways, windows, roof vents and other openings in buildings.
2. Place traps 5 to 15 feet inside a door or dock opening. Gusts of wind and breezes push small insects inside rooms.
3. You should aim the U.V. light into the building so that it cannot be seen from outside. We do not want to attract flying insects inside the building because they can see an Insect Light Trap. This is a simple mistake to avoid.
4. Space light traps 25 to 50 feet apart on the inside of exterior wall lines. The number of lights used will vary based on (a) insect pressure, (b) desired control level, and (c) view ability of light traps into all areas or hallways. Traps only work if they can be seen.
5. Wall placement of light traps is preferred. Traps located 3 to 6 feet above the floor are closer to where filth flies spend most of their time feeding and laying eggs.
Along with Ultraviolet Light Insect Trap GT-215, ePestSolutions, the leading pest control products supplier, also provides for flies including fly traps and electronic fly traps from Gardner like Gardner S- 100 Wall Fly Light, Gardner GT-180 Slimline light trap etc.
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.