A unique formulation pigment additive designed to enhance and extend the aesthetic appearance of the turf site following a pesticide application. For use as a spray pattern indicator, Foursome helps promote uniform application of the pesticide, producing a more consistent turf response to the activity of the applied plant protectant.
For optimal performance, use from 15 to 20 oz. of FOURSOME Turf Pigment per acre of turf with 16oz. suggested as the initial rate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Fill sprayer tank one-half to two-thirds volume of water.
2. With agitation on and following standard order of addition, add FOURSOME Turf Pigment after dryflowable/dispersable granules and before water-soluble pesticide formulations.
3. Allow FOURSOME Turf Pigment to fully disperse and mix into the spray solution before adding additional pesticides.
4. Make application of pesticide solution mix to target site at rate specified on pesticide manufacturer's label.
5. After application, clean sprayer tank as per pesticide manufacturer's label.
Foursome Turf Pigment is used as a colorant not a fertilizer or herbicide.
If Foursome Turf Pigment is used at the suggested initial rate of 16 ounces each gallon will cover approximately 8 acres of turf.
Foursome Turf Pigment is child and pet safe once dry.
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.