Arilon offers high-performance insect control, versatility of application uses and an excellent environmental profile making it the progressive way to control ants, cockroaches and other key nuisance insect pests. Whether insect pest invasions require interior or exterior treatments, residential or commercial usage, or even crack and crevice applications in food handling establishments, Arilon is non-repellent chemistry that offers excellent insect pest control across all of these use patterns.
Formulated as a dry granular concentrate that is easily diluted in water and then applied, this low-odor, non-clogging, non-staining formulation is convenient to store, carry, prepare, use and clean up after. Arilon has been tested and proven effective on many common structural surfaces including concrete, stainless steel, weathered wood, painted surfaces, ceramic tile, brick and vinyl siding.
- Target pests: Cockroaches, Ants, Crickets, Pillbugs, and Sowbugs
- Yield: 25 x .33oz packs per bag. Dilution rate is 1 to 2 packs per gallon of water. The packs are NOT water soluble. Packs should be opened and the product poured in the gallon of water.
- Special Features: IMPORTANT: Do Not pour ARILON insecticide into an empty tank. Each packet contains 0.33 ounces of ARILON insecticide concentrate and must first be opened then the contents are poured into the application or mixing tank
The active ingredient in Arilon, indoxacarb, converts to its MetaActive form using the insect pest’s own enzymes, effectively differentiating between target insect pests and non-target organisms. This natural process helps Arilon achieve more comprehensive control of pest populations. Arilon is approved for use in and around both household and commercial/industrial locations giving it a broad application space.
DuPont Arilon Product Features:
- Excellent control of a wide variety of nuisance insect species, including some key pests of public health importance
- Developed and approved for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Proven efficacy on a wide range of common household and commercial surfaces
- Provides non-repellent residual insect control in exterior environments that compliments quarterly service routes
- Active ingredient converts to its MetaActive form using the insect's own internal enzymes for targeted pest control
- Can control target pests in as few as 24 hours — yet allows time for horizontal exchange among non-exposed members of insect pests for more comprehensive control
- Formulation designed to specifically meet PMP needs — dry concentrate dissolves in water to create a low-odor, non-staining spray formulation
- Available in premeasured, biodegradable and compostable Terrene packs
NY, CA, CT, MA, NC, AK