Alligare Diquat Herbicide is used to control aquatic weeds in public waters such as ponds, lakes, reservoirs, marshes, bayous, drainage ditches, canals, streams, rivers, and other slow-moving or quiescent bodies of water.
Alligare Diquat Herbicide is used to control weeds in the following sites:
- aquatic areas
- commercial greenhouses and nurseries
- dormant established turfgrass (bermudagrass, zoysiagrass – nonfood or feed crop)
- landscape, industrial, recreational, commercial, residential, and public areas
- ornamental seed crops (flowers, bulbs, etc. – excluding the state of California)
- turf renovation (all turf areas except commercial sod farms)
Alligare Diquat Herbicide works by being absorbed by the weed, and, within a few days, the weed shows signs of dying. Optimum results are seen if the weeds are young, actively growing, and free from stress.
ePestSolutions offers a wide variety of aquatic weed control products like Cutrine Plus Gallon, Weed Plex Pro Aquatic, etc. to help you get rid of aquatic weeds and vegetation.